Monday, April 27, 2009

My New Toy :-)

Yes...big girl does want a toy for herself too...hehehe especially me. I've so much passion in every single item that would simplify our daily life's routine. Last week Puspanita Negeri Kedah held an opening ceremony of it's official house. Every Puspanita Daerah had to come out with any district product for display or sell. So my boss ask me to bake cupcakes for sale on that day. It was a challenge for me as i just learn to deco cupcakes. I was so tired preparing for the big event n that's the reason i was away from pc n this blog in particular. It's a pity i didn't snap any pic of the occasion. However......... jeng jeng jeng...i have these pics :-)




that's what i bought for myself...my new pasta maker... it does wonders...i can make mee kuning (a very healthy one..no asid borik..no preservatives ..juz plain water, egg n wheat flour)...in juz 15 mins!!



in boiling water...for few mins



this is what i get with 1 kg of wheat flour... 2 kg of mee kuning



i can make laksa... (yet to try this... today i hope, n i'll snap a pic later)

i can make tart nenas as well ... (got to try it this week end..more pics, don't worry) ....**to be cont**

No comments:

Post a Comment